NEWS, REVIEWS, INTERVIEWS, ARTIST FEATURES,MUSIC AUDIO AND VIDEO

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lets Join Olorisupergal and Kola scoop concepts Celebrate Their Birthday!


Join Olorisupergal and Kola scoop concepts as they celebrate their birthdays at the Little saint orphanage home.

There will be visitation to the home to drop gifts for them and also celebrate the birthdays with them.

17th of february 12012  VISIT: LITTLE SAINT  @ - 15 Joe Ona, Agbato close Ogudu GRA , Lagos.

Time:3pm

 Friend and Family to later join at celebrities party at Bacchus Club Ikoyi  57,Awolowo Rd Ikoyi
 Time 9PM ..
You are all specially invited.

Note: come with a gift for the orphan too

Indomie cartoon, soaps, detergents, note books, rice, beans, educational items, air freshners, tin tomatoes, baby milk sma gold/ sma progress, hair cream, pillow cases, body cream, drugs (anti biotics/ multi vitamins), dettol, disinfectants, cooking oil, food seasonings, beverages, garri, yam, plantain, eggs, chicken .


Info: 07043546706 / 07060907388

1 comment:

  1. I do music, currently am wrking wit a company trying to make money cos to really do music, u need money. It's a business and like every business, it needs a capital. Music is my first LOVE,but it's not the only thing i wnt to get involved wit. cos my dream is big. I intend to do music for the rest of my life. I love life, i love GOD, i love women cos the inspire me alot, i love food, i love to meet gud people, i love to travell n i love to sing. I do different genre of music , depend on how i get my inspiration and i also RAP, infact AM A LYRIST. Enough of my wrds, in no time u will knw how i really am. u can aswell find me on this site

    http://speedy.sh/ca9B2/A-by-No-Be-U.mp3
    http://speedy.sh/XY4yJ/A-by-Wanna-Be-Ur-Man.mp3
    http://soundcloud.com/ biola-ayeni
    http://www.reverbnation.com/abyondut
    My Emails A nd Contact
    biola ayeni Via Facebook
    biola ayeni Via twitter
    biolaayeni201013@yahoo.com
    +2348026902762

    ReplyDelete